Bye bye to my RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye to my RS

The RS went off to a new home on Monday evening, Im still not sure I have done the right thing but its done now.

It doesn't take long to get over it..lol
    sigpic

Comment

Shame that...is the turbo going as well?

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
        It doesn't take long to get over it..lol
        Thanks for the comforting words

Comment

Originally posted by kas750 View Post
          Shame that...is the turbo going as well?
          I'll sell it some time soon and pay off my mortgage, thats the plan anyway and then see what I get next year.

Comment

shame that looked a nice one

Comment

Nice car that. I'm half thinking of having a change myself, mmmmmmmm.
              Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

wow where did that come from jethro, I enjoyed looking at history file with you at junction one. Hope you get over car going soon, good luck with search for new toy next year

Comment

Didnt think you had that in mind Geoff, No doubt you have another plan.
                  AWS is a good original car & rare color too. Will we see her again on this forum?
                  good luck to her new owner.

RObert
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mark2marty View Post
                    wow where did that come from jethro, I enjoyed looking at history file with you at junction one. Hope you get over car going soon, good luck with search for new toy next year
                    It wasn't planned at all Marty, it just happened. An approach was made followed by an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by prs View Post

Didnt think you had that in mind Geoff, No doubt you have another plan.
                      AWS is a good original car & rare color too. Will we see her again on this forum?
                      good luck to her new owner.

RObert
                      No plans yet Robert apart from paying the mortgage off early. Some times the sensible head gets put on.
                      It'll still be about at different shows as far as I know, I'm not sure if the owner is on here or not.

Comment

shocked
                        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Stunning car mate shame but paying the house off is a dream of mine would love to be able to do it & get out the rat race every month

Comment

I,m shocked , , What is on santa,s list (interesting) ,keep thinking blue oval i hope .

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                              It wasn't planned at all Marty, it just happened. An approach was made followed by an offer.
                              Don Corleone ???

Comment

Working...
                              X