Clear All

• Motorsport is Dangerous 2

cheeRS
    sigpic

Some very lucky riders to escape from that without more serious injuries
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
      Ouch, glad I have only ever liked watching em, not riding one.
      Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

Nice touch from Rossi,R.I.P supersic 58.

Comment

Watched it live. Feared serious injure for one or more of them. They were VERY lucky!

Seen a few crashes on 2 wheels and was involved in one myself. The bloke in front of me couldn't make a bad bend so crashed. I was right behind him with nowhere to go!! I only suffered bad bruising but the bloke in front thought he was 'more or less' all right and wanted us to travel the 50 miles home to get his car and go back and pick him up. We propped him up against a fence post and off we went. Anyway it turned out he had a broken collar bone, broken ribs and a punctured lung!! Ended up in hospital for a week. Still laugh about him insisting he was ok!
          Please please please can I be in the 'Clique'

Comment

that is spokely very similar to SIC unfortunate crash at the same track a few years ago

Comment

sigpic

Comment

nutters

They have great skills and massive testicles and were very luck not to be signing autographs for ST Peter,I have to say they scare the **it out of me,I cringe every time I see them on the TV and more so on the road when I see two or three closing up on me through my rear view mirror all I can think to my self is get passed me quickly you silly bast***'s,have to say not for me.

Comment

Working...
                X