sigpic

having a guess GOLF

Comment

a little help here Tom

MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Sure do I played in it, that year too.
        Each Golf Club, played a medal competition, some were sponsored by the local Ford Dealer. The winners from each club competition then went forward to a regional round and then the winners of these went though to a final at one of major golf venues. A lot of prizes from Ford along the way, I also think there was a discount on new Fords for the Club Pros at the time too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duratec John View Post
          Each Golf Club, played a medal competition, some were sponsored by the local Ford Dealer. The winners from each club competition then went forward to a regional round and then the winners of these went though to a final at one of major golf venues. A lot of prizes from Ford along the way, I also think there was a discount on new Fords for the Club Pros at the time too.

Thank you very much John. I will pass the info on to my mate
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duratec John View Post
            you was 16 years of age then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post

Thank you Dave
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
                you was 16 years of age then ?
                Yes Steve, I would have been and payed golf off a handicap of 8 back then, I almost stopped playing when I started with Motorsport, did play now and again but wasn't a member anywhere.
                Started playing again in my late 30's set myself a goal to be back off single figures by my 40th birthday but didn't quite manage it was off 10.4 on the day, so 10 handicap.
                Playing good Golf is all about the amount of time you have to put in to it.
                sigpic

Comment

seems like you did better at golf than motor sport

Comment

Working...
                  X