charity rally 9 countries in 7 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charity rally 9 countries in 7 days!

hi guys, I just thought id put up a post to say that im taking part in a charity rally called the great rally from the 20th to the 27th of july covering 2453 miles through 9 countries in 7 days........in a banger!

our chosen charity is the cancer research, and we would like to raise as much money for them as possible so am asking you guys if you would be so kind and make a donation on our just giving page, any donation of any amount is greatly appreciated.

the web link for the the great rally 2013 is here :- http://www.thegreatrally.com/

our just giving page is here :- https://www.justgiving.com/TheGreatRally2013

the car we will be doing it in is an audi 100 2.0 8v petrol which we bought for £120 and to make it look different we've changed it slightly by adding colour to the outer panels with duct tape and brightend up the interior too with other material and "sticker bombed" door cards with cut up old comics. ( not my idea! lol )

cheeRS

Best of luck
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks very much!
      cheeRS

Comment

We've raised £350 soo far, we would love to raise as much as possible as I know of quite a few who were lost to cancer, my dad included.
        cheeRS

Comment

£25 done last night
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FOR24D View Post
            £25 done last night
            thank you very much, that's very good of you
            cheeRS

Comment

Originally posted by FOR24D View Post
              £25 done last night
              Thank you so much x

Comment

well that's me all packed and ready to head for dover in the morning then into france and the start of the great rally 2013 on Saturday.
                we are all very happy to have collected £780 so far for charity, still hoping to get a wee bit more though

we did a bit more work to the car, ill let the pics do the talking lol

if any of you guys see us on the road give us a toot and if you have a cb ours will be on too.

cheeRS

Comment

Working...
                X