Just bought this, MK2 Mexico rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought this, MK2 Mexico rep

After a long search to find a Two door that didn't need a second morgage i found this only 10 minutes up the road from me.

Does anyone know it? Its been in this spec for a good number of years, the guy i bought it from had it 6 years, he bought it in Leicester and it was in this spec when the guy before him bought it.

Mildly tuned 2.0 Pinto dyno set up 121bhp, 5 speed box, Capri 2.8i struts, vented discs, bilstiens, Chocolate RS2000 Interior, rear cage, 9 Inch brakes, 4-2-1 manifold, 38 DGAS.

Its the first MK2 i have driven with a Pinto and i have to say its a right giggle the difference between this and my crossflow powered Ghia is remarkable. Some pics for ya.

sigpic

Looks very nice mate,enjoy
    sigpic
    Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

That looks lovelly!

Any engine bay shots?

Comment

Nice car, would look better without the clear indicator lenses

Comment

Looks brill that..fair play to you.

Comment

i like that, looks the dogs pods
            sigpic

Comment

Very nice, and with an exceptional looking interior too!

Tim

Comment

Nice looking car and good spec, nice interior enjoy driving it

Comment

Looks a nice car that!

Comment

As said by others, lovely car enjoy mate
                    CheeRS Lewis

Mk1 Fiesta - A998 EDC

Comment

Nice motor , I really like the the chocolate interior, with the red.
                      sigpic

Comment

looks very nice that, enjoy it!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Thanks everyone, It does have one or two cosmetic issues and a corrosion advisory to sort out, but on the whole its not bad. It came with a box of spares and the original indicators are in there.

Not done any engine bay shots yet. The strut top are original but its a bit untidy under there and the paint on the bonnet has faded.

It will all be sorted in time I intend to have it for a while, unless my numbers come up that is
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by top ghia View Post
                              Thanks everyone, It does have one or two cosmetic issues and a corrosion advisory to sort out, but on the whole its not bad. It came with a box of spares and the original indicators are in there.

Not done any engine bay shots yet. The strut top are original but its a bit untidy under there and the paint on the bonnet has faded.

It will all be sorted in time I intend to have it for a while, unless my numbers come up that is
                              It's not very often that you can buy a car of this age without something needing doing to it. The whole thing is that it has potential of being a very nice car and you will have a lot of satisfaction in improving it too!

Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X