Lakes 13 official/other photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakes 13 official/other photos

I couldn't make the show Sunday, were any photos available? There was a lot of photographers out on the route, somebody must have one of my Mk2 RS2000 ATR477V, venetian red. Did Hartside route. John
    Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Bump

Comment

Yes photo's available Sunday ,think the chap usually posts a link when he has uploaded them to his site .
      CheeRS Neil

Comment

Originally posted by ATR477V View Post
        I couldn't make the show Sunday, were any photos available? There was a lot of photographers out on the route, somebody must have one of my Mk2 RS2000 ATR477V, venetian red. Did Hartside route. John
        I only got the one of you. I'm not official photographer by the way, just take photos for the fun of it.I did Honister so most of my pics from that route

Comment

id be intrested in buying some me self as we did the tour but had leave early sunday so missed the pictures in hall

jfx 389v
          sigpicLoysport

Comment

Originally posted by kryten View Post
            I only got the one of you. I'm not official photographer by the way, just take photos for the fun of it.I did Honister so most of my pics from that route
            Thanks, are you going to put them on your website? I'd like to buy a couple of prints. John

Comment

should have photos loaded up to photo box soon

Comment

Originally posted by kryten View Post
                should have photos loaded up to photo box soon
                Cool I'd love some of my own car on tour
                sigpicLoysport

Comment

Working...
                X