New HP printer for £5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HP printer for £5

Not sure where I should have posted this and I'll believe it when I open it but.....

At the checkout enter this e code

UK4041UK40KSO

**** me thats cheap ordered one bargain even if the cartridges are expensive use it till they run out and ebay it

Comment

Some Deal that !!!
      sigpic

Comment

Eh.......was some deal, the voucher code has expired
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by machino View Post
          Eh.......was some deal, the voucher code has expired
          More than likely they have realised a large booboo was made.
          A few other forums I am on had it posted up last night, I'll not hold my breath on mine arriving

Comment

Keep me posted if you get it I am on the look for a new printer and it looks good value at $45.
            Steal of the century if you get it for a fiver mind you !!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by machino View Post
              Keep me posted if you get it I am on the look for a new printer and it looks good value at $45.
              Steal of the century if you get it for a fiver mind you !!!

They've just emailed me and apparently it will be delivered on the 2nd May.

Comment

Bastards.

Thank you for your recent order from HP Store. Unfortunately we were unable to execute your order, either due to us being unable to verify all of your information, or that there was an error in processing your order. If you have already paid we have arranged for a refund for you and the details of how you will receive this are below.

We would be very happy to help you find a replacement product from our extensive range, delivered to your door on the next working day. Please call one of our team on 0845 270 4142 (Monday to Friday 9am–8pm, Saturday 10am–4pm, Sunday 12pm–4pm).

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions, please call one of our team on 0845 604 2921 or email us at ukgla.hpstore@hp.com (lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm).

Comment

I shouldn't worry about it, I bought a Canon Pixma a few years back for 30 euros without cartridges. The manufacturers can afford to give ink jet printers away as they screw you with the price of the cartridges.
                  The amount of ink contained in a cartridge is usually around 600% more expensive than if you were to buy a bottle of Quink for WH Smiths...

Comment

Working...
                  X