Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
    Just landed at Munich for an hour then onto Singapore
    Christ ........... some on here are having two parties .......... one for Maggie going and now one for Louie

Comment

Just landed at Munich for an hour then onto Singapore
      you going the long way round Rob ?

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
        you going the long way round Rob ?

cheeRS
        Yeah, my visa wasn't cancelled in Abu Dhabi so have to let it laps which takes 6months or so, then ill go that way...
        Plus I didn't want to fly British airways either!!
        sigpic

Comment

lapse son lapse .............. hope you don't have to do a spelling test to get in

enjoy son

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
            lapse son lapse .............. hope you don't have to do a spelling test to get in

enjoy son
            Cheers grum,, ill try my best!
            sigpic

Comment

No phone call yet begging for help so he's either got in and is managing or he was deported

Comment

If he gets in on the turn of midnight he could be officially the 23rd millionth person in the country...not counting the illegal's...
                sigpic
                Missing the snow!!!!

Comment

No phone call yet begging for help so he's either got in and is managing or he was deported

Comment

My daughter and son in law ,are presented with their "Citizen ship" tomorrow ,in Brisbane .They been there 5 years now !

Comment

Both my sisters have Australian citizenship.
                      One has been out there from the late eighties the other went out in 2003.

If I'm being honest I don't think they miss the UK at all.

Anyway back to the matter in hand, did Louies plane even bother landing in Australia...??

Where's Louie ???

Attached Files
                      Mark....

Comment

The mentality. I don't know about Oz, but living in having lived in Germany for over 15 years now it's the little things that you notice, especially when you go back to the UK on holiday. Regardless of how many nice people there are here and there are a lot of very nice people.
                        Things like your favourite foods become proper treats and it's always better to import the goods on a trip back or via the family posting stuff on. That said there are a lot of UK products appearing on supermarket shelves here. The speciality shops are OK but bloody expensive, 5 quid for 80 PG tips, is a bit naughty...

I took my chance when it presented itself but would've been happy to stay in the UK, had I have had more to lose, but as it was I've had a great time over here and I'm only an hour-and-a-half flight away if I need to get back on the hurry up. I do like visiting though...

As has been said, however much as people moan about the NHS, when you have to start worrying about being privately insured, whether being in the compulsory insurance system or the real private system (BUPA like), with having health insurance cards and elligibility etc, you realise how straightforward the health system is in the UK.

Comment

Landed yesterday afternoon and just in perth city sorting my banking and new phone! Moose ill call you later as I can't make the water go the correct way down the plug hole
                          sigpic

Comment

cheeRS
                            sigpic

Comment

Landed yesterday afternoon and just in perth city sorting my insurance ...........................

............ not staying long then !!!!!

Comment

Landed yesterday afternoon and just in perth city sorting my banking and new phone! Moose ill call you later as I can't make the water go the correct way down the plug hole
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X