Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two huge bombs at boston marathon

looks very serious on sky news.hope there isn't too many fatalities

One of my work mates was in this!!!!My boss has emailed us all to let us know he is ok!!!!,feel sorry for the poor buggers that aren't!!!..

Comment

Shocking we live in such a evil world

Comment

Awful news.
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Horrible news, heard 2 dead? over 100 injured, very sad news

Comment

3 dead now i have pulled out of the london marathon this weekend not risking it

Comment

sad thing is a bomb in iraq killed over thirty yesterday and an american bomb killed thirty in afganistan too and hardly any coverage a life should be worth the same any where in the world

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
                sad thing is a bomb in iraq killed over thirty yesterday and an american bomb killed thirty in afganistan too and hardly any coverage a life should be worth the same any where in the world
                Yup very bad . its should all be equal !

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                  Yup very bad . its should all be equal !
                  BUT not tit for tat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    BUT not tit for tat!!
                    as long as britain and the usa keep dropping bombs on foreign lands and forcing their will with illegal wars you will always have people fighting back.one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
                      Aye lad, in an ideal world it would be but unfortunately things aren't equal are they?

A child under 5 years old dies every 3 seconds in Africa, that's about 30,000 every day and nobody on here even noticed. So let's not get too philosophical about stuff that we don't normally give a sh!t about. We're all capitalists with money and possessions meaning more to us than they really should but that's where we are and I thank my lucky stars that I was born here and not a few thousand miles away.

I know a bloke who gets all excited about the politics and rivalry of football clubs - With all these people dying, you'd think they would get some perspective of life wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        BUT not tit for tat!!
                        Yeh i didnt mean tit for tat just the media coverage of the differant events

Comment

Originally posted by Smudger View Post
                          Aye lad, in an ideal world it would be but unfortunately things aren't equal are they?

A child under 5 years old dies every 3 seconds in Africa, that's about 30,000 every day and nobody on here even noticed. So let's not get too philosophical about stuff that we don't normally give a sh!t about. We're all capitalists with money and possessions meaning more to us than they really should but that's where we are and I thank my lucky stars that I was born here and not a few thousand miles away.

I know a bloke who gets all excited about the politics and rivalry of football clubs - With all these people dying, you'd think they would get some perspective of life wouldn't you?
                          steve straight away the blame from some was put on muslim people it could be some nut from the states not happy with the gun laws or anything and the yanks are just itching to get into korea and iran the thing is the puppets in this country dont get involved in these wars in my name

Comment

We are nothing but cattle though Johnie, to pretend our opinions/feelings matter one iota is folly.

I love a bit of political banter but this is a car based forum and it's bad enough people falling out over cars, never mind their politics.

Comment

Very sad 8 year old boy killed same age as my son dred to think
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X