No announcement yet.

FAO: North Wales Classic Fords Forum users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went back and followed the link from the email.

Once I entered the password, I was in.
    sigpic

Comment

Which browser ?

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Still no go here
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
          Still no go here
          Andy....I have seen your request come through with your new name requesting access and I have authorised it so you are doing something wrong.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Anyone still having problems, please get to the sign in page and press the 'FORGOT YOUR LOGIN' link shown below. I have just done this with one and it worked and got straight in

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Aled
              I have done that but some reason it dont do anything so I still can not get on, I have entered my user name and password but it just goes blank I have reset my password 3 times and still the same
              Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                Aled
                I have done that but some reason it dont do anything so I still can not get on, I have entered my user name and password but it just goes blank I have reset my password 3 times and still the same
                When I did it, I requested a new password and it sent an email with a link. Press that and fill out your new password of your choice and straight in.

Are you still on the commodore 64 ?

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Andy.....try the below link

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Dear all,

Despite initial logging on problems by many following the transition to the new forum, we are aware that there are a few people who still cannot log on following numerous attempts. The main problem which has been reported is when using Internet Explorer. Other browsers such as Firefox and Chrome seem to work ok.
                    However, as the season is about to begin in earnest in a week’s time, it is important for those of you who are attempting to join unsuccessfully to RE-REGISTER with a new name. By doing this there will be no problem in getting you back on the forum but any older posts made will not be linked to your new profile. If you wish to remain with your old profile, please get in touch with Dave or myself who will try their utmost to get you up and running again.

Sorry once again for any inconvenience caused. It has been a pain we know ! Please copy and paste www.NorthWalesClassicFords.co.uk into your address bar and press the SIGN UP NOW link.

Best of luck Aled and Dave

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Working...
                    X