Word of Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word of Advice

Recently I posted out some 1/18 scale cars to some one and unfortunatly they never arrived
    My fault I guess cos I never sent then recorded delivery never the less a package that size cant be misplaced it must have been stolen by some theaiving bar sted

Moral of the story always send packages recorded as now I am more then 200 pound out of pocket

Also it annoys me that the PO offered a book of stamps as compensation
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
    Recently I posted out some 1/18 scale cars to some one and unfortunatly they never arrived
    My fault I guess cos I never sent then recorded delivery never the less a package that size cant be misplaced it must have been stolen by some theaiving bar sted

Moral of the story always send packages recorded as now I am more then 200 pound out of pocket

Also it annoys me that the PO offered a book of stamps as compensation
    I used to sell a lot of Bike Stuff on eBay & I ALWAYS sent stuff recorded delivery.
    It might have been stolen but the recipient might have the goods & claiming that they never arrived

Comment

Sorry to hear about your misshap but the thing is even you had sent them recorded delivery and IF they really did get lost you would still only have got a book of stamps. I know it's a bit late now but for anything over £50 in value you really need to send it "Special Delivery" which gives up to £500 compensation as standard and at a small extra fee that can be increased to £2,500

All the best, Neil.
      Neil Fletcher Racing
      sigpic

Comment

Hind site is a fine thing and its a lesson lernt,,, The chap I sent the package to is a member on here so I have no doubt atall that the package has never arrived, I have 100% faith with the chap
        sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
          Hind site is a fine thing and its a lesson lernt,,, The chap I sent the package to is a member on here so I have no doubt atall that the package has never arrived, I have 100% faith with the chap
          thats the latest scam on ebay at the moment didnt recieve the goods

had somebody come to buy a van for £2000 said he could only pay by paypal or credit card which i refused as this is another scam problem with purschase paypal & credit card company just return the payment

Comment

Did post office give you the number for lost mail depot it is in Belfast I think, they check mail with no clear delivery address to try and find info in item to get it delivered or returned back to sender. Bit of a long shot but you can give them description colour etc of box and what cars are in it

Comment

I had a return adress on the package as well as a destination

Still convinced some scrote stole it
              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Working...
              X