Photo shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo shoot

I have been chewing the fat on this one for a while.

I am a very keen photographer, anybody who has seen my work and like it can testify (or may have their own opinion).

To that end I am offering 1 member a FREE Photo shoot, so long as you come to me.

I will collect names via PM of any interested parties, and choose a winner for the first shoot as a promotional event.

Depending on interest I may offer further shoots subject to my availability and weather of course.

If maybe a couple of you want to have your cars together then this could be an option as well.

There is no financial gain, only to give me some satisfaction and you something to maybe treasure.

I am based in Wiltshire so I can meet at an agreed location to take the photos.

I have approval from the board to post this as it's a free service. Anyone taking an objection, please PM me or Custom, as I do not wish to offend anyone.

Sample only.

Cheers,
    Sean.
    sigpic

Sounds goo d
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by Rallye View Post

Retro Rides 2011 ???

Prescott is the only place I know that you park in an orchard

Comment

whats going on with the triumph no grille missing sidelight/indicator lens , front valance pushed in and some sort of belting or tow rope pushed in below car. The wipers look like they have been masked up?
        Very good interesting picture though lots going on, that will be the knack of a good photographer

Comment

Dave, your pictures light up this forum with a crisp, clear and detailed quality that Dave Robinson would be proud of

seriously tho, any one should take Rallye up on this offer cos you surely won't be disappointed with the results

Comment

Wish my car was ready I would of jumped at the chance THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT RAFFLE PRICE FOR THE LAKES
            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
              Dave, your pictures light up this forum with a crisp, clear and detailed quality that Dave Robinson would be proud of

seriously tho, any one should take Rallye up on this offer cos you surely won't be disappointed with the results
              Cheers Graeme.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                Wish my car was ready I would of jumped at the chance THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT RAFFLE PRICE FOR THE LAKES

Wot? the car or a picture of the car???

Andyc's on the gear again....
                Life is Racing......
                sigpic
                everything else is just waiting

...or buftying.

Comment

Lovely photo.....looks like 3D

Good idea too.....can't wait to see the results

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

wiltshire you say........mmmm i'm in wiltshire

Comment

nice one
                      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Cracking shot that - only two minor elements jar for me; the empty drink cup in the foreground and the bright blue guide post marker at left lower third.

In all seriouslness though, kudos for your style - well framed and composed, great use of natural elements, sensational eye spotting the great subject matter and getting the shot. If you were not 10,000 miles away I would be lining up for sure.

If you don't mind me asking, any chance of seeing the exif data on the shot or jsut some info on what gear you use?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X