Car s.o.s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car s.o.s

just seen trailer for new show on National Geographic Channel called car sos starting 7th Feb restoring classic cars one is black 3 door cossie. One of presenters writes for Practical classics mag and has his own resto business so expecting lots better than Bernie and Mario

doubt they know what yhey are doing on the trailwer they both get in the car kick the windscreen out and it smashes on the engine pair of tossers if thats out to go by

Comment

Originally posted by mark2marty View Post
      restoring classic cars one is black 3 door cossie.
      At least you can buy a new shell from tesco

Comment

I'm going to be watching that other program 'V5 SOS'

These blokes buy various v5's and restore the document to its original condition.
        They do stuff to the paper where the edges are furry. They iron out creases. Plus they can remove coffee cup stains and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_dastardly View Post

These blokes buy various v5's and restore the document to its original condition.
          They do stuff to the paper where the edges are furry. They iron out creases. Plus they can remove coffee cup stains and everything.
          There restored by the DVla...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dick_dastardly View Post

Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

seen this advertised last night, looks pretty good tbh
              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Working...
              X