foa ian parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foa ian parker

ian hows the fingers healin up mate,i hope you dont have too much more underseal to get rid of i remember it only too well on my yellow rs2000,also the burns,but keep going its worth it in the end

I think you should give your fingers a rest for a while ian , they looked bloody sore yesterday mate
    sigpic

Comment

Johhnie is was good meeting you guys yesterday, glad you got home safely, thats a nice car youv,e got, its amazing how long 24 hours is in the "curing process", came home, lots of the old girls best hand cream and it looks and feels alot better thanks, i,m about 95% there, just the niggly bits to do, may have to put back the bodyshop for a month just so i,m 100% happy every last bit of the bloody stuff has gone, still its served its purpose one of the reason for going to these shows, is to see cars like yours and others, its really motivating seeing how they can turn out with hard work and patience, hope to see you guys again, Gaz, your right, they are bloody sore, at least they were yesterday, still todays another day,onwards and upwards. nice to see you

Comment

Working...
      X