Lakes Tour 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oggie snr View Post
    The Lakes tour 2013 is not by invite entry's will open sometime in march if i can get topas back from the sun same as we do each year DONT LET YOUR PC GO DOWN you never know when you might need it

However it is only open to RWD FORDS from a model T to 1979 / 1980 RWD FORD thats the car drives from the rear wheels and has a FORD badge on the front and the back and propshaft running under the car to the back axle
    There are 3 of us in a group with 3 cars, does anyone know if I can book all 3 of us or do we all have to apply separately?

Cheers.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cossiemark View Post
      There are 3 of us in a group with 3 cars, does anyone know if I can book all 3 of us or do we all have to apply separately?

Cheers.
      i would have thought a seperate booking, as "mates" could book in several people/cars, pm oggiesnr to clarify

dont panic though
      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
        i would have thought a seperate booking, as "mates" could book in several people/cars, pm oggiesnr to clarify

dont panic though
        Thanks for that, it would be good to know for sure. We're new to this and would be a shame if only one of us got booked and couldn't take the other 2 cars.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot View Post
          Couldn't face 2 frozen nights camping again, after a longish car/ferry journey, so booked a hotel in Milnthorpe(Cross Keys). Seems close enough. Local Travelodge didn't have twin rooms.
          Cross keys is a good ale house..
          sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

That's either good to know or very dangerous as I'm booked in there as well

Just need a place now
            Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
            www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Bloke View Post
              That's either good to know or very dangerous as I'm booked in there as well

Just need a place now
              We might (depending on the weather) end up spending some time in this quality watering hole
              sigpic

Comment

Cross keys

It's a good pub food is good too and it has a large car park to the rear and its just 5/10 mins from the heaves see you there Dermot we mite join you for a swift half cheers phill

Comment

Working...
                X