bloody rats!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloody rats!!!!

one of the joys of living in the country, had bloody rats in loft under floor and in cavity, they have done loads of damage to our electrics, i think around a grand to sort and the Mrs now tells me she has not renewed the home insurance, happy new year!
    sigpic

That doesnt sound good! you have my kinda luck!

Comment

We had the bloody things in our house and could not get rid of them until we brought one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by theloudboy View Post
        We had the bloody things in our house and could not get rid of them until we brought one of these.
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/VERMATIK-ADV...6961570&sr=8-1
        we tryed them years ago with no joy, have now plugged every hole so they cant get in, trouble is they also cant get out so all died/dying with poison and we ane infested with huge flys now!
        sigpic

Comment

Rats will go to the warmest place to die mate, bluebottles next , smell can take a few weeks to go if you can't get into bodies

Comment

Home Insurance probably wouldn't have helped anyway, ours specifically excludes vermin damage.

Comment

Eddie get two of these mate

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

get your self the wildest mother ----er of a cat one you have to feed with a shovel once a week if you are not afraid of it its no good
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stw201r View Post
                  get your self the wildest mother ----er of a cat one you have to feed with a shovel once a week if you are not afraid of it its no good
                  pmsl!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stw201r View Post
                    One like this you mean, looks like its been fed by a shovel

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post

foook me, the kids would run off too!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post

Pussy cat

Comment

Nahhh i,d rather have a nasty rat to stop the f@*k!£g cats shi$$in! in me gravel!!!.

Comment

Looks a good un for the caption contest!!!

Comment

them plug in yokes are pure shite, there was a programme on discovery a few years back, this guy was doing an experiment on them, had one of these plugged in outside from memory and waited for the rats to come out....he was bleedin covered in them and didnt detere them at all.....you need a battery operated one that gives them a shock and kills them instantly, ya can buy them on ebay cheaply...i think around £20.....if ya dont find the corpses of them you will be moving out as the smell will be too much

Comment

Working...
                              X