travel lodge in the Swindon area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel lodge in the Swindon area

looking for a bed and breakfast or a travel lodge in the Swindon area as i'll be travelling down from Glasgow area to the Swindon area, so if anybody needs anything picked up or wants me to drop off parts pm me

Originally posted by RS Stan View Post
    looking for a bed and breakfast or a travel lodge in the Swindon area as i'll be travelling down from Glasgow area to the Swindon area, so if anybody needs anything picked up or wants me to drop off parts pm me
    YOU BETTER BOOK TWO ROOMS FATTY!!!!
    www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

Originally posted by dandibo View Post
      YOU BETTER BOOK TWO ROOMS FATTY!!!!
      Look whos talkin you've got a belly on you like a burst couch

Comment

Originally posted by RS Stan View Post
        Look whos talkin you've got a belly on you like a burst couch
        christ your that big your weans thought you were a bouncy castle when you were lying in the back garden
        www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

christ your that big your weans thought you were a bouncy castle when you were lying in the back garden
          Stan enjoying christmas!!! you should have smiled old fella!!!! lol your bigger than the globe

www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

Premier inn Swindon

Great Western Way, Swindon,
            Wiltshire SN5 8UB
            T: 0871 527 9068*More info
            F: 0871 527 9069

*Calls cost 10p per minute + network extras
            Conveniently located within easy reach of the M4. For shops and local amenities Swindon town centre is just 3 miles away. Local attractions include a cinema, bowling alley and McArthur Glen Outlet Village for great shopping.
            Our Swindon West Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.

Holiday Inn Express Swindon - West M4, Jct.16

3Self Classified Metro Hotel
            FRANKLAND ROAD,BLACKGROVE , SWINDON, SN58UD
            Choose the Holiday Inn Express Swindon-West hotel for its location close to Swindon's business parks, and convenient access to the M4 motorway. Friendly staff at the 24-hour Front Desk welcome you into the contemporary Lobby of our Holiday Inn Express hotel in Swindon, Wiltshire. It's easy to arrive at the hotel by car as we're handily located just off junction 16 of the M4 , and there's plenty of free parking on site.

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

Hi RS STAN HERE im looking for a buddy to share bed and breakfast accomodation in the Swindon area as i'll be travelling down from Glasgow area to the Swindon area, so if anybody needs anything picked up or wants me to drop off parts pm me or my mate known on here as mk rab if you see us give us a wave.
              here is a pic from last week

enjoy you run Fatty!!!!
              www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

Hi RS STAN HERE im looking for a buddy to share bed and breakfast accomodation in the Swindon area as i'll be travelling down from Glasgow area to the Swindon area, so if anybody needs anything picked up or wants me to drop off parts pm me or my mate known on here as mk rab if you see us give us a wave.
                here is a pic from last week

enjoy you run Fatty!!!!

class davie lol lol
                dav

Comment

Working...
                X