Kent Track Day !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent Track Day !!!!!

The RSOC Kent Group are 98% sure that will be holding a Local Group Meet and Track event on the 15th September @ Brands Hatch (Indy) starting at 5:30pm to 8pm, 25 cars on Track.

Cost will be around £65.

No Intrest

this is only going to get better & bigger, and could involve all regions of the RSOC.

Comment

ill post on old skool ford for u kel

Comment

cheers, I wont be making the event till the evening, damn work wont let me have the day off for it. I was hoping this would be my first outing on track.

Sod them now, dont expect any (free) weekend work out me for a while

Comment

Good Idea - pretty poor time for the rest of the RSOC unless your near kent.

Mid week is only ever going to be a local event.

Comment

Afraid I got to agree with Dingy - lol lol lol

Bit far to go mid-week

BUT

Weekend rates at Brands are Horrendous :albino:

p.s. Dingy - please listen to your mobile answer phone
            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

I would love to see your mk2 fly round there dingy.

Comment

Steve, it just the start of something new for the RSOC. In fact I think the test bed for this type of event was in sctoland.

Comment

Yup a couple of night a week we have track night's at Knockhill, normally about £50 for your 2 hours
                  Mainly Ferrari's + tvr's etc + only 5 mins from the house
                  CheeRS

Comment

it will be good kel but i don't think it will come of..?
                    and i wont have a car then.....
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Kel, No offense but its more of a KENT RSOC than a National thing IMHO.

There is no chance without having 2 days off work that I could come - would have thought that would be the same for most people, hence why meets are mid week and shows are at the weekend.

Not having a go cause the track is where is its at and £65 is a good price for an evening - especially its its open pit lane for 3 hours.

I think the next time i will be on track is national day as its a full noise, after that i need to make the car quieter.

Dave - When did you call ?

Comment

Steve, yes this single event is to do with the south east groups, but it the start of a developing relationship with the owners of brands hatch, this will be leading to other event around the country that are tied in with the group.

All ver new stuff, Gizmo announced it at the Kent meeting wednesday night

Comment

Working...
                        X