What a race.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a race.....

Well another fantastic race and who said F1 was boring. Well done to to red bull

yep, plenty of Drama and excitement this time

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

was good,where you been ada havent seen or heard off you in ages,hows the mk1 transformation coming on
      sigpic

Comment

Yes a superb race , shame Button didnt get enough credit for driving a superb race in the rain again

Comment

Originally posted by paul mann View Post
          was good,where you been ada havent seen or heard off you in ages,hows the mk1 transformation coming on
          Hi Paul, back on my feet again after my cancer op!! But all good now, clean bill of health.. (Thank god) the mk1 is coming on nice 6 link all finished, just on the body work now. Soon be in paint, hopefully on the road next summer!

Comment

glad your all clear mate get some pics up so i can have a perv at your car that is
            sigpic

Comment

ain't over yet

Ferrari want to establish if there is enough evidence to lodge a protest that could overturn the result of the world championship.

video of

Comment

F1 is a great sport spoilt by the inconsistancy of the FIA

I see it live, the commentators see it straight away, why didnt the FIA put it to bed straight away.

Great race apart from any controversy though

Comment

looking at the onboard footage, you can clearly see a flashing green before he makes the overtake! Something you didn't get to see on Sky

Comment

just been watching the highlights and he overtook Kobyashi in a zone when the yellows were flashing on the lead up to the pit straight !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                      just been watching the highlights and he overtook Kobyashi in a zone when the yellows were flashing on the lead up to the pit straight !!!!!!
                      yeah, was a different overtake to the one you posted above ^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X