Renewing my membership.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewing my membership.

I am just about to renew my membership at the other place..Last year i was an associate member as i didnt have my car.
    I am filling the form in online and it is asking for details of my car,colour,mileage,vin etc.Why do i need to do this?
    I just feel uneasy giving all my personal details and those of my car.
    The reason i have posted here is because the people who are most likely to give a proper answer post here regularly.
    Thanks

I'd have thought they just need your details to update the register. All serious clubs will want the ins and outs of your vehicle, youve nothing to worry about.

Comment

To be a full member you need to own an RS , they ask for the info so they can check you actually do own an RS plus as said above this also helps update records of the car and owners

Paul

ps, your info is NOT passed on to anyone so please dont worry about it

Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

as said Adrian, info is not passed out, its data protected, not even the relevant registrar gets the info unless the owner fills in the forms etc to give to the registrar, and again we as registrars are not allowed to pass the info out.

Im sure Emma at the office can help if youre really unsure.
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Thanks for the replies chaps.I will fill the details in now.

Comment

i wouldnt ade bloke did that on a certain motor bike site i used then kept pestering owners to buy there bikes for years

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
              i wouldnt ade bloke did that on a certain motor bike site i used then kept pestering owners to buy there bikes for years
              I doubt that Emma in the club office will be pestering him to buy his Mex
              Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

I get pestered by Emma or is it I keep pestering Emma ? lol

Once she gets her restraining order I suppose I will have to stop !
                cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by kas750 View Post
                  Thanks for the replies chaps.I will fill the details in now.
                  Just get it done Ad no one wants your sheds in anycase
                  Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

when you have payed i would make sure they update your info i paid my money about 7 months ago i have my plastic card and i am am still a non rsoc member after many many private messages and emails i am still a non rsoc member on my status so all i can say is good luck

Comment

Originally posted by topman96 View Post
                      when you have payed i would make sure they update your info i paid my money about 7 months ago i have my plastic card and i am am still a non rsoc member after many many private messages and emails i am still a non rsoc member on my status so all i can say is good luck
                      I think there is a link on the website to update your status to member.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                        Just get it done Ad no one wants your sheds in anycase
                        Cheeky ****ah

Comment

thanks for that but before i emailed them i tried that many times now i carnt try any more as i have tried to many times

Comment

Might be an idea to ring the office then.I rang a while back and the person in the office was very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by kas750 View Post
                              Might be an idea to ring the office then.I rang a while back and the person in the office was very helpful.
                              Thanks for that to be honest it never crossed my mind to ring but i will give it a go

Comment

Working...
                              X