Bubble Burst Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I just remembered why I don't come on here much...so much in fighting and 'jokes' that to the outsider come across as just plain rude.

Prices have dropped generally on used cars, especially those that are perceived as expensive to run due to mpg or insurance reasons. I bought a BMW Z3 3.0 earlier this year thinking that prices had bottomed out and I was getting a bargain. Since then I've heard of buyers getting similar cars to mine for much less...not good to hear, but such is life. Originally I'd planed to sell the Z3 and the RS2000 eventually to buy a TVR, but as the Z3 and RS are quite different cars to drive, I think I'll just keep both instead, so used prices aren't so relevant to me.

I do know that if I come to sell mine that prices will definitely drop to rock bottom though, it's just how my luck goes.

Comment

i didn't think the biscuit was that rude

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
          Martin,i think you are totally out of order calling me names and getting all personal i never mentioned you or your car i was just making a general point about car valuations if you dont think they have dropped in the last year then you are not up todate with current prices so who's the nob ?
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

my opinion on this well known genuine cars in the circle will always sell if there not ridiculously over priced theres plenty of misters out there with deep pockets for the right cars

Comment

[QUOTE=76mex;625308]my opinion on this well known genuine cars in the circle will always sell if there not ridiculously over priced theres plenty of misters out there with deep pockets for the right cars[/QUOTE

Totally agree well put!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 76mex View Post
                  my opinion on this well known genuine cars in the circle will always sell if there not ridiculously over priced theres plenty of misters out there with deep pockets for the right cars
                  Never a truer word said son.
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by KelvinS1965 View Post
                    I just remembered why I don't come on here much...so much in fighting and 'jokes' that to the outsider come across as just plain rude.
                    A lot of the "Jokes" are made about long standing (Nearly 10 years) Members and their cars. Not everyone will be privvy to these jokes I am afraid. Same in all walks of life.
                    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Seen this in that paper last week I just knew it was going to rub a few people up the wrong way , love the DVLA guidelines article on the q regs rebuilt cars re shells , restored don't you just love it when you know you have a proper one . Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                        A lot of the "Jokes" are made about long standing (Nearly 10 years) Members and their cars. Not everyone will be privvy to these jokes I am afraid. Same in all walks of life.
                        That's fine, but honestly, sometimes when I come on here it just seems like a slanging match. Even after 4 years on here, I still find it hard to work out if it's just a bit of banter, or something nastier. My RS isn't on the road, so I'm unlikely to go along to any meets, so little chance to get to know anyone either. Just saying that it sometimes puts me off coming on here.

Comment

Originally posted by oggie snr View Post
                          Seen this in that paper last week I just knew it was going to rub a few people up the wrong way , love the DVLA guidelines article on the q regs rebuilt cars re shells , restored don't you just love it when you know you have a proper one . Lol
                          read that to about DVLA but didnt want to post it on here as a few people think DVLA are wrong

Comment

it's all good honest banter, honest it is ..................... unless we're talking about Bishops

Comment

those papers are handy if you run out of bog roll or fire lighters

Comment

Originally posted by KelvinS1965 View Post
                                That's fine, but honestly, sometimes when I come on here it just seems like a slanging match. Even after 4 years on here, I still find it hard to work out if it's just a bit of banter, or something nastier. My RS isn't on the road, so I'm unlikely to go along to any meets, so little chance to get to know anyone either. Just saying that it sometimes puts me off coming on here.
                                Kelvin ,if you ever get to meet Trampenstien you will know where we are coming from , I have only known him for 5 or 6 years and took my first impressions from what was posted on here and I must say they were not wrong , he really is a knob

Laughing aside he is a top lad though and when the occasions demand the true genuine people rally together and put the banter on the back burner ,he can make a decent cupa as well (mind you he has plenty of time to practice ) .
                                However there are some real dickheads on here though and they and others know who they are . I didn't say anything about being Ginger either
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X