For our pals down under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For our pals down under

I am after a favour. I want to buy her indoors some UG boots for christmas and as they are made in Aus i thought i would get them from there. How much would it be to have a pair sent over also if cheap enough will some one send me a pair cheers Andy
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Might be some help to you mate but I got dragged shopping last Sunday and was promptly told in TK MAX that I had just bought our lasses Xmas pressie a pair of UG,s they were half price at £65 but it was a bit of luck as they were the only ones left and were here size, Might be worth a try? Her last pair were £140 but she's never has them off
    sigpic

Comment

My missus and little-un were more than happy with the snide pair we got in Turkey last year for £5 each pair, apparently you cant tell them apart.

sigpic

Comment

http://www.uggbootsoriginal.com.au/?...Fe7MtAodE28AWA
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not taking the pith Andy, they may well be a product of Australia, but they are actually manufactured in china, the wife loves them so you sort of become an expert, so most likely be able to get them over here for the same money after you have them sent over, also look out for the dreaded import taxes, getting very strict at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
            I'm not taking the pith Andy, they may well be a product of Australia, but they are actually manufactured in china, the wife loves them so you sort of become an expert, so most likely be able to get them over here for the same money after you have them sent over, also look out for the dreaded import taxes, getting very strict at the moment
            Hi Andy,

They not cheap here mate, more than happy to get them for you but I suspect by the time we have bought/shipped the price will be about the same as buying them in blighty

BTW I wear UGG slippers all the time

Comment

its only the tourists that buy them here....

Have you told her indoors what bit of the sheep they use to make them????
              Life is Racing......
              sigpic
              everything else is just waiting

...or buftying.

Comment

Originally posted by Groupcracer View Post
                its only the tourists that buy them here....

Have you told her indoors what bit of the sheep they use to make them????
                A we live in Wales and Wifey is Welsh so she aint bothered what part of the Sheep is used

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Hi Andy,

They not cheap here mate, more than happy to get them for you but I suspect by the time we have bought/shipped the price will be about the same as buying them in blighty

BTW I wear UGG slippers all the time
                  £200 over here

Cheers young man

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
                    I know Gra but they are £200 over here and thought they may be that much cheaper worth a try. As i need all the money i can get for the shed

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                      A we live in Wales and Wifey is Welsh so she aint bothered what part of the Sheep is used

good to hear...mums the word here then.
                      Life is Racing......
                      sigpic
                      everything else is just waiting

...or buftying.

Comment

£200 over here

Cheers young man
                        Tell me what you want you want then and I''ll have a sniff around

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          Tell me what you want you want then and I''ll have a sniff around
                          Here you go mate
                          http://www.uggaustralia.com/womens-s...id=women-boots

Comment

What are they made of then??

Comment

bit like you then !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X