Kackow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kackow

Asked you guys about this place , and pleased to say having a great time , sat in Market square having a beer with my wife Mandy, and a live band playing jazz,,
    Been on the auschwitz tour today, very moving, those poor soles.. Makes my grumbles seem like nothing compaired to what they had to endure ..
    Two more days here yet , :cool.
    Cheers
    Steve.
    Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Sounds interesting place to visit
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

been to Oswiesem,the Germans called it Auschwitz .Very trying,and we also did Berkenhaus too where the trains brought the jews into,and where the extermination furnaces were.Krakow is brilliant I really enjoyed it.Did you find the old factory Oscar Schindler had its to the south of Krakow.And dont forget to visit the salt mines which are east of Krakow .
      We have also been to a place called Terazin in the Czech Rep ,and that is very interesting too,that is where Hitler rounded all the Jews up.Easy for him as its a walled city

Comment

Yes, done the salt mines earlier today, enjoyed that too.. Goin on the schindler and ghetto tour in the morning.. We also went to birkenau ystdy ..Definatley going to visit again ..
        Cheers
        Steve.
        Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

Very nice place,the concentration camp tours are good,bit eary though as expected.
          sigpic
          Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

Working...
          X