They`ve started . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They`ve started . . . .

Selling the XR2, so the fun emails have started, just thought I would see where this goes,

"Thanks for the response,i am very satisfied with your advert,i will like you to get back to me with is present condition,i will be requesting this transaction should be done via PayPal,so the PayPal charges is on me,kindly send me your PayPal email or send me money request,you can alternatively send me your bank account information if you have no PayPal account,so that i can proceed with the payment asap as am very busy at work and do not have much time around me.Make sure you get back to me asap,so that we can arrange for pick up as i will like the pick up to hold at your residence location,so no shipping"

and more

"What is your final asking price???"

"Do you still have the car available for sale?i will like you to get back to me with the reduce price of the car and the recent pics of it..Regards"

So how does the top one work ? I send him my paypal details, he says he pay`s too much in then asks me to refund the difference then disappears ?

Next five emails about the car, similar to the one below

Thanks for the response,i am so much interested in purchasing it and
    i'm OK with your last price,but i will not be able to come and
    view it cos I'm presently off-shore,i would love to know it's present
    condition and the reason why you wanted to sell it and i will arrange
    for the Pick up agent to pick it up at your residence after the
    payment might been clear,so kindly get back to me with your PayPal
    email address. So that i can proceed with the payment as soon as
    possible.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

Comment

More 419 scammers and baiters here !

Steve

Comment

Makes me laugh how many people didnt pay attention at school!Some people really need to take english lessons again!
        sigpic
        Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

Working...
        X