ross kemp extreme world glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ross kemp extreme world glasgow

Dont know if anyone saw it last night but a guy who used to drink in my local and go on the bus to the football was on.he has fallen on hard times but when ross kemp asked him why he was hobbling about he said his feet were killing him.he then tells ross that he got drunk and pulled his toes off as they were black and he was in so much pain.ross looks shocked and neil tells him "do you want to see them they are on top of the telly over there" he picks up two of them and says "theres another one kicking about somewhere"i nearly fell of the couch laughing but its so sad the poverty still about in this day and age.the guy looks about 70 now he is a year younger than me at 46

Worked a few times in glasgow theres some scary places brigton one stands out ,guy says to my m8 want to buy a hammer m8 says ave got one to which the guy says no after dinner time youll no

Comment

Worked a few times in glasgow theres some scary places brigton one stands out ,guy says to my m8 want to buy a hammer m8 says ave got one to which the guy says no after dinner time youll no

Comment

I watched it John and it was funny and sad at the same time..some people don't want to help themselves..and others just don't know how.
        I am amazed people pay money to pump a muning junkie..it would nae be mine lol.

I see an old friend of ours is back in town John

Cheers DeRS.

Comment

my goodness Ders you have returned

Comment

Originally posted by docscars View Post
            my goodness Ders you have returned
            Aye Lawrence...just lurkin lol.

Cheers DeRS.

Comment

Originally posted by ders View Post
              I watched it John and it was funny and sad at the same time..some people don't want to help themselves..and others just don't know how.
              I am amazed people pay money to pump a muning junkie..it would nae be mine lol.

I see an old friend of ours is back in town John

Cheers DeRS.
              yes it was a nice visit from an old fav car of ours.I spoke to debbie stevenson who runs the talbot association after she appeared on the programme and she said they did two weeks filming and only showed the bad bits.she also said that there is enough beds in glasgow for everyone who needs one and it showed our city in bad light

Comment

Working...
              X