chicken tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicken tax

I read today that from 1st october 2012 the government is planning to put 80p tax on rotisserie chickens in supermarkets etc.
    what will they try to tax next??
    Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Originally posted by Dobbo63 View Post
    I read today that from 1st october 2012 the government is planning to put 80p tax on rotisserie chickens in supermarkets etc.
    ebay!

Comment

Even Jesus paid tax

Comment

About time businesses paid tax! Pity a lot of the tax collected is wasted though!

Comment

Originally posted by Dobbo63 View Post

Breathing tax
          Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmer View Post
            About time businesses paid tax! Pity a lot of the tax collected is wasted though!

Bit of a sweeping statement that Jimmer, as a small business owner, it`s the tax that`s killing us :

20% VAT
            all the tax on fuel
            PAYE
            N.I.

then IF theres anything else left you get 20% corporation tax.

I can tell you that Mr Taxman has earned about £30,000 out of my business since we set up last October, I have`nt taken anything yet but all 22 staff get paid, PAYE is up to date and I just got a £13,000 VAT bill.

Comment

Death and Taxes
              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by tony-mac View Post
                Bit of a sweeping statement that Jimmer, as a small business owner, it`s the tax that`s killing us :

20% VAT
                all the tax on fuel
                PAYE
                N.I.

then IF theres anything else left you get 20% corporation tax.

I can tell you that Mr Taxman has earned about £30,000 out of my business since we set up last October, I have`nt taken anything yet but all 22 staff get paid, PAYE is up to date and I just got a £13,000 VAT bill.

Tony,

I was trying to emphasise is that many sellers on are USING fleabay as a business and not declaring it. That is why I think that the HMRC are looking into this blatant tax evasion, which is putting up everyones tax, which is not fair.

Sellers with large feedbacks are not selling their goods as a hobby. They are using fleabay as a business and not declaring it. I am sick of paying tax on my sales whilst competitors are not paying their dues! Which puts them at an unfair advantage.

What I find killing businesses is the Royal mails unwarranted hype on postage for packets which doubled prices. No doubt any profits raised will be deducted to pay corporation tax!

All the best, Jimmer

Comment

I sell on eBay & am taxed on it
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                    I sell on eBay & am taxed on it
                    Don't start getting paranoid

Comment

Don't start getting paranoid
                      Lol. Me, never.
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Tony,

I was trying to emphasise is that many sellers on are USING fleabay as a business and not declaring it. That is why I think that the HMRC are looking into this blatant tax evasion, which is putting up everyones tax, which is not fair.

Sellers with large feedbacks are not selling their goods as a hobby. They are using fleabay as a business and not declaring it. I am sick of paying tax on my sales whilst competitors are not paying their dues! Which puts them at an unfair advantage.

What I find killing businesses is the Royal mails unwarranted hype on postage for packets which doubled prices. No doubt any profits raised will be deducted to pay corporation tax!

All the best, Jimmer

Comment

Working...
                        X