justice for the 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justice for the 96

well after a long and hard fought campaign the families of those killed at hillsborough hope to get some closure tomorow for what happened on that fateful day..

Lets hope there not disappointed again
    sigpic

hopefully now the people who lied can be brought to justice but like all the other injustices in this country i very much doubt it

r.i.p the 96 who perished

Comment

I wonder what else got swept under the carpet in the Tatcher era. I hope some of those responsible, that are still alive get some porridge as a result of this.

Britian is better than that.
      Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

Great result, the truth will out - YNWA

Comment

Bloody liars, this is the dark side of authority in the UK and ATR477V it's nowt to do with the who's in government.
          It's like the bloke that beat Ian Tomlinson, f######g got off didn't he

Comment

I like the statment the police are thinking of prosicuting them selves ??
            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

about time, heard too many people blame our fans for too long now, lets hope them responsible get dealt with properly.

to the 96 - you'll never walk alone.
              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

I always make appoint of going to the memorial when I'm home on leave and were At anfield, sadly there hasn't been a home game this leave....

Been to the florist this afternoon and going up tomorow...

It's not just the families of the 96 that suffered the indignity of those lies, but we owe it to there memory to get the justice we seek
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X