Boris : making Britain great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris : making Britain great

A great rousing speech, no doubt helping him in the popularity stakes for the future, it is however also very funny and inspiring

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19549553#

cheeRS
    sigpic

Bumbling fool

Comment

this was just as good

Comment

Rule britannia :d

Comment

Who would have thunk it

As Frank Carson would have said "it's the way he tells 'em"

Comment

Old boris may come across as a bumbling idiot but he's a seriously sharp politician. Hates nick clegg and believes in getting behind our somewhat ageing health care system...

Won't belong before he's in charge of the tories and that dimwitt milliband won't stand a chance!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
              Old boris may come across as a bumbling idiot but he's a seriously sharp politician. Hates nick clegg and believes in getting behind our somewhat ageing health care system...
              You know what they say though...
              You've got to get behind someone before you can stab them in the back

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post

Won't belong before he's in charge of the tories and that dimwitt milliband won't stand a chance!!
                I'm inclined to agree mate, should shake up politics if nothing else. I rather liked the way he made the point that we won more medals than the French Watered it down a little when mentioned the other countries, but a nice little jab I thought.

Comment

R-e-s-t-e-c-p

Comment

Working...
                  X