some very sad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some very sad news

i posted about four weeks ago looking for a mk2 for a very ill guy in glasgow,well ders came up trumps with a car ,but sadly i only just found out the boy sadly passed away two weeks ago and his widow is now selling his car.i was reading some of the recent arguments on this site and i was thinking come guys lets stop this now,we are all enthuisasts in the mark two and the news of this sad tale maybe bring it home lets not waste time argueing over petty things,but help each other out to keep our cars going(god i sound like a priest)

so sad

hi there,

HERE HERE WELL SAID MATE.

NO MORE HANDBAGS ARGUMENTS

LIFES TOO SHORT........

NEIL

Comment

thats an awful shame

but hopefully the car did have the desired effect for his final weeks

Comment

sad news johnnie and i whole heartedley agree with you , and even with the recent events in london it makes you think and life etc.

Comment

sad news

lets have a group hug and all be friends
          sigpic

Comment

Here here, I hope he enjoyed the car, with the little time he had, its time to shake hands gents, no one is too big to do that,

Comment

Sad news indeed. Condolences to his family. Let this be a lesson to you all...........DON'T ARGUE, LIFE'S TOO SHORT
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

As Johnnie said Derek passed away but loved the car for the 2/3 weeks he had it. His best mate drove it to the funeral right behind the hearse at the request of his widow.
                It is now up for sale as she cant bear to look at it at this time.
                It is a signal orange 79 model, black interior, body is fair, runs well. £4k strictly no messers.

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

Working...
                X