Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not used ever

GENTS
    NEVER EVER USE YODEL THE PARECEL DELIVERY PEOPLE AS THEY ARE FOOOOKING USELESS. I PAID TO HAVE A PARCEL DELIVERED 48 HRS PICK UP YESTERDAY AND IT IS STILL SITTING HERE T OSSERS. IT TOOK 3 HOURS TO GET THROUGH TO THEM AND ALLS THEY COULD SAY WAS WE WILL CONTACT THE DEPT TO SEE WHEN THAY CAN PICK IT UP WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKERS
    DONT USE THEM
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Don't sugar coat it fella
    sigpic

Comment

I always use Interparcel and go for the slighlty dearer option of UPS as they collect same day if booked before 12.00 and deliver next working day.
      Cheers

Comment

paisley frieght, the perfect mover for car parts, large or small

Comment

Found Yodel the same, only used them once, sat in the house waiting and they sneaked up and put a card through the letterbox, like Andy, spent ages trying to get through on the phone to give them a bollocking and tell them to use the doorbell. All the carriers round here have been and gone by 3 but them pillocks turned up at 6pm. @rseholes.

Thanks for sorting the carriers out for my diff Andy, nice rant.
          Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

I think all their vans are in our place being repaired! Lol
            They seem to knock the corners off them every week

Comment

Biggest bunch of useless ****ers I've ever come across as well, only ever had the misfortune of using them once. Knob jockeys the lot of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1yb View Post
                Biggest bunch of useless ****ers I've ever come across as well, only ever had the misfortune of using them once. Knob jockeys the lot of them!!

Thats an insult to knob jockeys, theyre not even that good.

Comment

i`m a rural postie (and i mean rural) they are always stopping me asking for directions and have a different eastern european driver on every week. i now tell em to pee off coz they slow me down all the time. Absolutely useless.

Comment

yodel.

We used them ,,never again,

Were using APC and are very good.

Comment

Pmsl, a bloke sent me some stuff off eBay, the wrong stuff too, so he just sent me the labels via e-mail to send them back to him, yes it's fecking yodel, lol, I,ll let you know how we get on

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                        GENTS
                        NEVER EVER USE YODEL THE PARECEL DELIVERY PEOPLE AS THEY ARE FOOOOKING USELESS. I PAID TO HAVE A PARCEL DELIVERED 48 HRS PICK UP YESTERDAY AND IT IS STILL SITTING HERE T OSSERS. IT TOOK 3 HOURS TO GET THROUGH TO THEM AND ALLS THEY COULD SAY WAS WE WILL CONTACT THE DEPT TO SEE WHEN THAY CAN PICK IT UP WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKERS
                        DONT USE THEM
                        Diff arrived early this morning via TNT off the Yodel subs bench, thanks Andy, new atb going in it. John.

Comment

Originally posted by ATR477V View Post
                          Diff arrived early this morning via TNT off the Yodel subs bench, thanks Andy, new atb going in it. John.
                          Thank **** for that

cheers Matey
                          Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Working...
                          X