Security posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security posts

Anybody know anything about these drop down posts I am thinking of putting one of them in while I have the parking area Concreted or similar thanks phill

Yes get the ones that drop into the ground and not the ones that just fold flat when not in use.Although both are good deterrents one is far easier than the other to overcome.

Comment

good range at barriers direct

Quality barriers, bollards, bike stands, parking posts and security posts from Barriers Direct. Great Trade Store discount. Free Delivery within Great Britain.

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

My mates got the drop down ones from Machine Mart . Really good and about £135 each if i remember .
        sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
        Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

but just remember to lower/remove the thing before you reverse into it

Comment

I still have the one i put in this post for sale http://www.turbosport.co.uk/showthre...rious-for-sale

Very strong, and removes completely from the base so nothing to catch the bottom of your car on.

sigpic

Comment

Bulldog security at much wenlock do a few.
              I bought one when I did my garage floor, very heavy duty!
              Sits flush with floor, has ring on top to pull up, goes into ground a meter
              About 120mm in diameter solid and galvanised.

It's strong

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

ive got one, digging down was the only hard part, very good security

mine was from machine mart, about £90
                  Paul....

Comment

Working...
                  X