Big Thanks to Springburn Autos, Bigjohnie, Fred and my wee mate Davie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks to Springburn Autos, Bigjohnie, Fred and my wee mate Davie

The guys did well today and engine, gearbox and front suspension all in today...not much help from me apart from buying the buns!!!

The concentration of a Master Mechanic!!

Looking good milky, it will be the beers next time. You gonna sort the lads day out this year?

Comment

Will sort out something a bit later as daughter is getting married in 2 weeks. then wife's 50th in September!!

Comment

Looking good Malky, hope Winston has been keeping you right on the engineering aspects of the build.........

Comment

Sweet,the master mechanic looks like he's dropping one!!!!! Phew!!!!What a stink!!!!...

Comment

No sign of Winston but I will be back up first thing Saturday if he wants to lend a hand!!

Comment

More chins than a Chinese phone book lol

Comment

Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
                More chins than a Chinese phone book lol
                ano mate fat bassa.was watching wee davie throwing malkys newly painted struts all over the floor at the time

Comment

Ha ha , sounds like yous were having a good laugh . The car is looking very good , can't wait to see it.

Comment

Less of the Winston..... Was in the other day having a look at it..Hope you are going to get them wheels refurbed in silver
                    sigpic

Comment

Winston...wheels are staying the way they are.....get yur bum along and lend us your engineering skills!!

Comment

Originally posted by john mellon View Post
                        Less of the Winston..... Was in the other day having a look at it..Hope you are going to get them wheels refurbed in silver

Comment

Working...
                        X