nice day for a spin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice day for a spin

lovely day up here on the island of lewis no rain again bit overcast but still nice just gonna take the mex out for a spin round the island meet up with a few guys on the way should be a nice relaxing day hopefully,am still amazed at how many people come over to admire the car young and old even had four of my oldest daughters friends come to me the other saying how they loved the car its a bit embarressing really

had the mex out all morning great to have a rearwheel stear again and loads of atention

Comment

No rain up there then i would defo be out hope you have a good day
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by docscars View Post
        had the mex out all morning great to have a rearwheel stear again and loads of atention
        I have been told all about your rear wheel steer from one of your Irish friends
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by docscars View Post
          You could have washed it first

Comment

Originally posted by dustydog View Post
            I have been told all about your rear wheel steer from one of your Irish friends
            cant understand why it keeps swinging from the rear lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
              No rain up there then i would defo be out hope you have a good day

yes believe it or not had no rain up here for the last 6 to 8 weeks maybe even longer albeit maybe a small shower at night ,light breeze as well so the dreaded midges cannt come out

Comment

Working...
              X