Rally Hebrides 2012 - codrivers seat available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally Hebrides 2012 - codrivers seat available

For the third year , Team Howford are off to Stornoway in August for Rally Hebrides. A slight change by the MSA has meant that the organisers can no longer sell off the codrivers seats so I wondered if anyone was interested in making a bid to sit with me in the old twincam for the event. Its an invite-only event and there will be a very special entry this year so you could be competing against a big name in rallying. There are seven stages , some tar , some loose and there is a big free doo at night for all competitors. I would take you up with us on the Friday morning (18th August) and we would get the afternoon ferry home on the Sunday . Hotel is included for the right bid. Remember its all for Macmillan Cancer so get bidding. Please bid on here or if you want to keep private send bids to george@howford-hydraulics.co.uk.

You need to be a car club member and need to have the use of an approved helmet and race suit and be over 16.

Bids currently stand at £150 ,enough for the seat but would need a bit more if I am to cover 2 nights hotel.

(Oh and the current highest bidder is a RSE forum member !)
Working...
X