Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oulton Park Tickets / administration.

Dear all,

You will all be excited to know that the weather for the weekend looks excellent considering what we have recently had to cope with

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Tarporley-UKXX0744

The tickets have today been posted and should be with you in a day or two. Those of you who owe me postage can settle up with me during the weekend

Within your envelopes are the below instructions, and I have placed them here so you can read them in plenty of time

I look forward to seeing you all at the weekend

Aled

The pitch we have been given looks huge, and will have a great view of the track action.

The below slip are instructions from Oulton Park....

My cars in the VbGarage

The pitch we have been allocated is huge, so much so we have discussed a layout like an amphitheatre....

One large circle of cars facing inwards and there will be four 'special cars' in the middle.

Please bear in mind when you arrive, not to just dump your car, as it may cause problems. Someone will be there to try and arrange you.

Oh, and please remember your driving licences if you want to go round the track.

See you all tomorrow

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

thank god for that, thought you was gonna say its cancelled, so lookin forward to a day out

Comment

Working...
      X