home cctv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home cctv

has any of you lot got cctv on your houses it looks like someone has been messing with my garage nothing to major as yet but may come back , the 4 shoot bolts and alarm may have put them of but may come back , im looking for 4 camera at least system with colour and a 1 month recorder , anyone got any links to a good diy system

cheers jarrod

I have an Evermedia system not cheap tho £400 just for the colour recorder, camaras extra, dont get cheap camara,s dont work to well at night
    sigpic

Comment

Maplins and Screwfix do decent ones, I fitted a one a few Months ago for a friend. It had day and night vision, 4 cameras, digi recorder, motion detection, approx 120 days record. I seem to remember is was on offer at £300. It did not come with a monitor screen though, we just used a old computer lcd screen.

Comment

Maplins do a good 4 camera system 1TB hard drive and smart phone viewing think its down to £300 now

Comment

saw this one at maplins half price

is it any good

Comment

Very good, especially with a monitor? Mate has just installed one of these as his shed got done twice. Big sign on it now saying "smile, your on CCTV"

Comment

i had wireless camera's then binned them and got wired loads better

Comment

No good unless they are hooked up to the dead 8.

Comment

What's the difference between the 1TB 18.5in CCTV Kit and the B Grade 18.5in CCTV other than one is £100 cheaper?

Comment

B grade will be a set previously sold then returned either faulty or an incorrect purchase. Item may not be in original packaging but fully serviceable

Comment

I have the Alien DVR which records upto 120 days.

Always go hard wired cameras and get vari focal lenses with night vision.

It's worth adding PIR motion detectors that activate the DVR and can also email you pictures when activated.

You get what you pay for so beware of cheap systems
                      Cheers

Comment

Alien DVR also does a Free App for iPhone and Android that lets you view your cameras remotely when your not at home
                        Cheers

Comment

Think that maplins system can be set for motion detection. And viewable via smart phones.

Comment

Latest Maplins Offers - http://www.maplin.co.uk/cctv-and-sec...mpaign=12P7-16
                            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

aah, maplins, great days.............

cheeRS
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X