No announcement yet.

ebay help needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the other side of this sort of thing I bought an item, an expensive camera, a short while back, I never received it and it appeared the seller had re-listed the item and sold it a second time. Tried saying his/her sister had one as well so he/she sold two. Seller wouldn't give any postage details other than it was sent first class.

sellers communication was dire, terribly unhelpful, I got a refund.
    Last edited by Rallyman72; 12-07-2012, 13:10. Reason: spelling
    Richard
    sigpic

Comment

Ebay will go with the buyer

I sold a part for 58.00 on ebay a couple of weeks ago and the buyer said he did not recieve it. I had proof of postage and worked with ebay on this but today they refunded the total amount to the buyer so I have lost all. Does not seem fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by errol View Post
        I sold a part for 58.00 on ebay a couple of weeks ago and the buyer said he did not recieve it. I had proof of postage and worked with ebay on this but today they refunded the total amount to the buyer so I have lost all. Does not seem fair to me.
        You can claim back upto £48 from Royal Mail which is not the full amount but better than nothing.
        Cheers

Comment

Hi Mate,

Will give that a try.

Thanks,
          Errol

Comment

Originally posted by errol View Post
            Those scumbags ebay are a rule to themselves!

Comment

Working...
            X