ebay help needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay help needed please

four weeks ago i listed 17 items on ebay and they all sold (infact a few members on here bought some)i then posted all items at the same time from the same post office.just went on to ebay today for the first time as i was on holiday in america untill wednesday.I am now suspended as one person says he didnt recieve his item and that he had contacted me to ask where it was.i have no messages or anything from said person and have to repay the £127 before i can get back on.what can i do do i contact the post office first every person left me good feedback and i was in constant touch with them except the guy who says he didnt recieve his item he was also the last to pay five days after the auction eneded

If you have the proof of postage contact the post office as they will be able to say if it was sent and singed for at the other end.

Vickyx
    SIDEWAYS THE ONLY WAY

Vicky.G

Comment

If you posted it too be signed for on delivery they will have issued a tracking number so you will be able too trace it!

Comment

sorry but this is the Biggest scam on ebay now and they always side with the buyer

i never post anything now without it being signed for

Comment

expensive mistake trying to keep the postage down for buyers will contact royal mail in the morning

Comment

Recorded Delivery upto £46 or Special Delivery upto £500 and both are signed for

Thieving, Lying Scumbags
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Recorded Delivery upto £46 or Special Delivery upto £500 and both are signed for

Thieving, Lying Scumbags
              sent four items to finland and the guy got them no problem after a few days too

Comment

I am just in the process of opening an online shop.I am stating on my website[ when customers are paying the invoice] that if they require standard postage to keep the costs down, it will be at their own risk, so if they say they havent recieved the item its not my fault.
                16v pintos are pants, keep them in transit vans

Comment

You,ll still have the address i hope!!!.You could pop in if ever you are passing to "express your remorse" for the article getting lost in the system!!!

Comment

have been wondering how i havent been left bad feedback

Comment

Originally posted by blade View Post
                      I am just in the process of opening an online shop.I am stating on my website[ when customers are paying the invoice] that if they require standard postage to keep the costs down, it will be at their own risk, so if they say they havent recieved the item its not my fault.
                      dont matter what you state if they claim its not recieved ebay will reimburse them from your account

Comment

The customer is always right or so they say even if they are not being straight with you!

Comment

If you sell anything on ebay always get an proof of posting from the Post Office. If the item is of any real value use signed for/Special Delivery. The Paypal side with the buyer every time. So if an item is lost the proofs of postage and receipts are needed in making a claim with the R. Mail who do not pay out in full, even with proof.

The biggest scam is unscrupulous buyers claiming an item not recieved. so protect yourself as much as possible by using a signed for or fully insured service.

This year I have had three customers claiming lossage. From Brasil, USA and the UK Scammers!

Comment

In my experience the best you can do is work with ebay to resolve it. Ebay are really quite fair when it comes to this sort of thing.
                            There are as many sellers who never send the items as there are people who say they never recieve it. It really all boils down to who has documented proof.
                            Quite often a proof of posting with standard parcels or even a 2nd class receipt with the house number and postcode written on it will suffice. To be sure tho you really need to send it recorded, and ebay do make this quite clear, as they are more than aware of the high amount of scammers on both sides.
                            Best advice is to work with ebay and send all the info they require and hope for the best. You should be able to telephone them about this as well. Otherwise you will just get turned over.
                            We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

I don't always send everything recorded/signed for but I do always get a certificate of posting from the post office. The certificate is free.

Comment

Working...
                              X