sorry cheseny but the answer is no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry cheseny but the answer is no

i wont take your mex or RS in px against my MK1 RS2000 so that you can be in the same car gang as frosty

Not even both together for a straight swap?
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
      i wont take your mex or RS in px against my MK1 RS2000 so that you can be in the same car gang as frosty

Steve you really know how to press peoples buttons don't you

Just when you think the ongoing feud or is it love hate relationship thing you 3 have is calming down you go light another fuse and poke the dog with a stick again

I think the 3 of you ought to get together and have a to sort out your relationship or maybe you have already had some and someone didn't perform well enough and this was what started the problems

Makes for better reading on this Forum though than some of the posts
      sigpic

Comment

gutted.
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Like a said to Chesney why would he take a step back into the rolling resto game by having Stevens car
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
            Like a said to Chesney why would he take a step back into the rolling resto game by having Stevens car
            wheres the LIKE button

mk1's are for old farts, mk2's are for the younger members and tbh yours looks like a grasstrack car thats been nobbed up stephen, not my cup of tea at all SON
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
              wheres the LIKE button

mk1's are for old farts, mk2's are for the younger members and tbh yours looks like a grasstrack car thats been nobbed up stephen, not my cup of tea at all SON
              What's wrong with grass track cars ginge ? Leave them out of it. Their far too technically advanced for his sh1tter

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                wheres the LIKE button

I am 1 of the youngest on here and I have a mk1 free tax is the way forward ches
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X