• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Toy

Swapped this for the Nova at the weekend

VFR400

Now all i need is a liecense :laughing6:

The Nova Has Gone :sad11:

Ah well... onto greener pastures... I`ve been wanting to seel it for a while TBH...

the bike looks very nice mark....very nice....
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

very nice,i always liked the CBR400RR, just right for a short arse like me

Comment

what about VFR400's vinny, hope you like them too! super tall first gear on those things, i think you can do 50-60 mph in first!! thats if you can stay on it long enough before you get cramp...........

Comment

lee my m8 who i was telling you about the other day - sold his misses vfr400 last year as she wasnt riding it - was sorely tempted myself, but its easyer to fall off 4 wheels, cant see me keeping my scooter for much longer as what with the family and doing the car i dont seem to have time to fart these days - correction i do have time -lol

Comment

vinny keep the damn scooter!! just put a few more mirrors on it LOL you need it like you need to finnish that white 1.3gl you are trying to pass off as a mexico..............

Comment

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

me mates got one of those in his shed all bent , been there for about 10 years ,says he will fix it 1 day
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X