Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone on here work in house insurance

need an answer to a question about buildings insurance

pm me the details chap in village works in the insurance industry and i might see him tonight in the pub

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
      pm me the details chap in village works in the insurance industry and i might see him tonight in the pub
      thats steven, sort of sorted - got lost adjuster coming out to see - started out as bay windows cracked and sagging to looking like a major roof prob

looks like its bye bye mk1

Comment

Ring me when you can Vin

Comment

Originally posted by rs2000_gb View Post
          Ring me when you can Vin
          will ring ya tomorrow morn gra

Comment

sounds like when the windows were fitted they didnt use load bearing bay poles, its not as bad as you think vin, we have just done a house with the same problem, we lifted the the complete front of house inc roof by 40mm from the bottom of lower bay!

ring me if you want me to pop in!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post
              sounds like when the windows were fitted they didnt use load bearing bay poles, its not as bad as you think vin, we have just done a house with the same problem, we lifted the the complete front of house inc roof by 40mm from the bottom of lower bay!

ring me if you want me to pop in!
              sorry edd, didt see your post - yep looks like thats what has happend, nothing that cant be sorted, just gotta pay for it now, insurance prob wont pay as they put it down to poor workmanship all those years ago before we bought the house

Comment

Working...
              X