Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid upload problem . . .

Can anyone advise please ?

Have taken some short vids at the weekend, they`re saved/taken under the apple Quicktime player, I can see them on my computer in the video section, when I go to upload and enter the video section they`re not there, it`s almost like they`re not compatible ????

It`s a regular iphone, thought they just uploaded with the click of a button ??

Do I need to do something with the vids ??

Cheers

Originally posted by tony-mac View Post
    Can anyone advise please ?

Have taken some short vids at the weekend, they`re saved/taken under the apple Quicktime player, I can see them on my computer in the video section, when I go to upload and enter the video section they`re not there, it`s almost like they`re not compatible ????

It`s a regular iphone, thought they just uploaded with the click of a button ??

Do I need to do something with the vids ??

Cheers
    Upload directly from your iPhone to YouTube, then from YouTube drop the link where ever you want to show them

Comment

Thanks Ryhs, thought so. I already uploaded from my phone to laptop, tried to reload back to my phone but having none of it.

Just wanted to edit 8 x 10 sec clips together on microsoft media player, but iphone clips having none of it

cheers anyway mate

Comment

Working...
      X