BOREHAM - a big Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOREHAM - a big Thank You

To those of you who urged me to finance the re-publishing of the BOREHAM history - a big Thank You.

It was a big gamble which seems to have worked. We printed a limited number, they have sold rapidly, and a new stock has just arrived on my desk.

If you missed my selling pitch at the Lakes weekend, don't despair. You can still contact me on :

aagrahamrobson@aol.com

- or I will be at the AVO National Day at Hatton, near Warwick, in a few days' time.

AAGR

was the first to buy it at the lakes, you'd only just sat down awesome book still reading it
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
      was the first to buy it at the lakes, you'd only just sat down awesome book still reading it
      blimey, we thought you only looked at the pictures !!!!!

Comment

Can I ask what the difference is from the first edition?

Comment

Great book Graham, I have a copy from the 1st print run.

I'm pretty shocked that you had to finance a run yourself.
          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by TugsW View Post
            Great book Graham, I have a copy from the 1st print run.

I'm pretty shocked that you had to finance a run yourself.
            There is no difference from the first edition. However, Haynes' computer 'says no' to a reprint in the sort of quantities they said would make economic sense - so we got permission to take the job to another small (and very capable) printer - Mercian Manuals - instead.

Two things made me determined to have it re-published - one was the continuing demand from enthusiasts like you guys, the other was seeing the very high prices demanded for secondhand copies on eBAY ....

GRAHAM R

Comment

Glad its worked out Graham...see you on Sunday
              [/quote]

Comment

Working...
              X