Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a fe quid spare, this guy needs it . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a fe quid spare, this guy needs it . . .

Just got this random email :

I'm in some terrible and horrible situation, My family and I came down here to Manila, Philippines for a short vacation and I was robbed at gun point last night, All cash,including credit card and cell phone was stolen away.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all, Our return flight leaves in few hours time from now and am having problems settling my bills. I was wondering if you can loan me $1,450 to pay up the bills and also take a cab to the airport, But any amount you can afford will be appreciated, I'll refund it to you as soon as I arrive home just need to clear my bills. As soon as I get home I'll refund it immediately.

Write me so I can let you know how to send it.

Stephen.

Yeah right, might send a message back just to see what happens

Seems everyone knows you are an independantly wealthy man Tony...

BTW, I went to Huddersfield the other day and was robbed at gunpoint, they took my wallet which had all my money in it (four shillings) and my Timex watch. While you are at it, can you send me a few bob too mate - you know where I live... PLEASE?

Comment

Originally posted by Smudger View Post

BTW, I went to Huddersfield the other day and was robbed at gunpoint, they took my wallet which had all my money in it (four shillings) and my Timex watch. While you are at it, can you send me a few bob too mate - you know where I live... PLEASE?
      think if you was in huddersfield somebody there will of got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Smudger View Post

That Nigerian I helped out last time cleared me out though Steve, otherwise I would have gladly `dug deep`

Comment

Working...
        X