Could this ever happen ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this ever happen ?

Heres a link to an e-petition worth a shot ?

"hakuna matata"

signed .. for what notice the dicks will take of it
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

It was 25 year old rolling free tax till labour stopped it soon as they got into power in 1998

Comment

I think there's been a few attempts at getting an epetition going for this, but never seems to raise enough signatures to get it to the next stage.

Another issue is that if it did get past, then there is a worry that it might be tied in with some restrictions to use the cars that are elligable.

I always seem to fall foul of any road tax threshold dates: My other car is registered in March 2001 so I pay according to emisions rather that just being over 2 litres, so an extra £45 a year compared to if the car was two weeks older.

My Ex wife's MGB was a 1974 so it was one year too new to qualify for free road tax...on the positive side I never finished it, so it's still in pieces in her garage as far as I know.

Comment

Signed.

Comment

The way the car companys are making vehicles with less and less emissions, the govenments revenue must be going down, and I can only see them adjusting it accordingly to make up the loses, so ANY revenue loss will not happen..............

Comment

Working...
            X