The worlds gone mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worlds gone mad

dont even know anyone interested in the olympics north of the border but this is crazy

run away !!! it's on fire !!!

how do you wish to pay ?

what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

163 bids too.tell you what they better run a bit faster going through some areas of glasgow if they are making that money

Comment

It's probably that Coe fool is punting them out to settle debs lol

Comment

was told the runners can buy the torches for 300 pounds too

Comment

How much is E Bays commission
            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

And here's a photo of the torch - not the torch, which allegedly sold for £151,100

One of the actual torches was sold here locally last week for £3,455.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
                dont even know anyone interested in the olympics north of the border but this is crazy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/London-201...item4d01643eee

There is hardly any interest north of Watford , let alone the border

The reason is simply because taxes from all over the country paid to build the stupid event yet nobody outside the M25 will see any of the benefits from the visitors etc , and any money made by those who rule this country will only be spent in the london area again

couldnt give a toss myself you can shove the stupid torch where the sun doesnt shine
                Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

heres another this ones a snip at 145,000

Comment

not much sign of any interest inside the m25 either! all tv/radio/papers pr making out how great it is and once in a lifetime blah blah blah ! watch some bits on tv like every other time it's on, in whatever country.it wont be long after it's all over that the waste of money storys will emerge.
                    what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

wonder when a torch bearer will get mugged for one

Nutty Professor

Comment

don't knock it for the charity money got from the sales tho

Dozens of Olympic torches are appearing for sale online as torchbearers prepare to part with their running memento.

Comment

Not all of them are going for charity... They cost the torch bearers £199 - I bet the ones who opted not to buy and give them back are sick now! Ther will be a van following the route full of them - bet they get G4S in to collect them now

There are 8000 of them so in a few weeks time, they will be so many out there, they will be worth bugger all and the people who gave the price of a house will be sick as parrots - and I for one will have no sympathy for them whatsoever!

Comment

Working...
                          X