Little spin out tonight ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little spin out tonight ;-)

Me and Daz off here went out for a little roadtrip `over the border` Lancashire way tonight

Usual route for me, from Sowerby Bridge, to Ripponden, up over the tops down to Hollingworth Lake, towards a murky little place (might have been Oldham, lot`s of red brick buildings), towards Delph, on the bottom road towards Huddersfield, turning of at Slaithwaite (proper Yorkshire name for a village, pronounced SLAWITT!!), up the hill towards Saddleworth moors to where they usually do paragliding, then back towards S.B. over the M62.

Nice little run out, car went well, Daz needs to get himself an extra gear though - and another carb (single 48 ).

Soprry no action shots, although the MK1 did perform well with the new LSD fitted Let me know when you up for another run out Daz

nice pics tony, love your car m8

Comment

Good run out tonight Tony , blew a few cobwebs off , plus nice photos mate , I'm available most nights when the weathers like tonite..... I was just taking it steady tonite so I get another invite mate...

Cheers

Daz...

Comment

Good stuff, I`ll use 5th gear next time out

Comment

Lovely pair of cars, lovely pics nice one !!

Comment

Originally posted by tony-mac View Post
            Me and Daz off here went out for a little roadtrip `over the border` Lancashire way tonight

Usual route for me, from Sowerby Bridge, to Ripponden, up over the tops down to Hollingworth Lake, towards a murky little place (might have been Oldham, lot`s of red brick buildings), towards Delph, on the bottom road towards Huddersfield, turning of at Slaithwaite (proper Yorkshire name for a village, pronounced SLAWITT!!), up the hill towards Saddleworth moors to where they usually do paragliding, then back towards S.B. over the M62.

Nice little run out, car went well, Daz needs to get himself an extra gear though - and another carb (single 48 ).

Soprry no action shots, although the MK1 did perform well with the new LSD fitted Let me know when you up for another run out Daz
            Sounds like a good run out & not too far from me, just over the hill in Penistone.
            Let me know when you're going again if you like & I could maybe get a few others out, mini tour

Comment

Very nice indeed

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Car looks as lovely as ever Tony, always smile when I see it on pics etc, defiantly my favourite car I've owned
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                  Car looks as lovely as ever Tony, always smile when I see it on pics etc, defiantly my favourite car I've owned
                  She's a flying machine too Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Xelr8 View Post
                    Sounds like a good run out & not too far from me, just over the hill in Penistone.
                    Let me know when you're going again if you like & I could maybe get a few others out, mini tour
                    Let me know if you can get a few cars together for a sunday morning run out, I can organise breakfast at a nice place nearby (mates rates ) if we could get a few interested.

Could head off towards Skipton way ??

Comment

Nice pics.
                      :d
                      sigpic
                      Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

Id be up for tagging along at your next run out fellas as your fairly close to me
                        sigpic

Comment

We'll be up for that too!

Comment

Originally posted by tony-mac View Post
                            Let me know if you can get a few cars together for a sunday morning run out, I can organise breakfast at a nice place nearby (mates rates ) if we could get a few interested.

Could head off towards Skipton way ??
                            Sounds like a plan I'll put the feelers out

Comment

skipton,used to live there and ran a business there,Now I could tell you some tales about Skipton !

Comment

Working...
                              X