Chatter with robson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatter with robson

Just to say a big thanks to graham robson for his talk on the Saturday night, very informative and I'm sure thoroughly enjoyed by all who attended..

Thanks to graham John aswell for putting it together..

Any chance of ari next year aswell
    sigpic

i'll have a chat and see what i can do

Comment

Graham

Good talk by An ex Skipton born Robson,enjoyed it too .Wish he had followed the ExWorks Mark 1 and 2s when they were sold on by the factory,as that would have been useful too .Especially the HHJs and POOs too.

Comment

WAS GOOD i ENJOYED IT
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Glad you brought that up Rob as i can see no mention anywhere else.It was very interesting and informative.I really enjoyed it.This sort of knowledge will not be available"from the horses" mouth forever so its important to glean it now.

Comment

Originally posted by driverace View Post
            Good talk by An ex Skipton born Robson,enjoyed it too .Wish he had followed the ExWorks Mark 1 and 2s when they were sold on by the factory,as that would have been useful too .Especially the HHJs and POOs too.
            From the info you post on here and your knowledge of these cars perhaps you should do it next time to
            sigpic

Comment

thanks to those who attended, it is appreciated.

by the Way, we will do a similar thing with Mick Jones at the RSOC national day at donington in a coule of months time, expect the Bleeper machine to go into overload !!!

spoke with Mick and he is looking forward to it, especiallly meeting past aquaintances

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X