Indoor dust covers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor dust covers..

Has anybody got a recommendation for a fitted indoor cover for the mexico?..There are a couple on ebay one of them is getting a bit of slagging in the feedback saying that it is too baggy.I am thinking of something cotton with an elasticated hem and possibly a logo.

Talk to pushrod on here Adrian, the ones he sells are good for indoor use, ford logo too

Comment

stick it in a carcoon until next may

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
        stick it in a carcoon until next may
        No way!

Comment

Classic Additions do nice ones.. believe you get discount if your an rsoc member too

Comment

Classic Additions, I bought 2 a couple of months ago and they are great quality.
            I also mentioned this site and got a discount

Comment

Got both indoor and outdoor covers from Classic Additions, good quality and fit. Don t forget to claim 10 percent discount as mentioned.

Comment

Classic addtitions,got indoor,outdoor and heavy duty outdoor and not had a problem.
                If your thinking of one for when you lay it up for winter later this year get a Permabag.
                sigpic
                Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

I bought one from Brian.It arrived yesterday and is now fitted.Just the job for throwing over the car and also very good value.

Comment

pics?

Nutty Professor

Comment

Working...
                    X