number 51 on the Lakes tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• number 51 on the Lakes tour

My brother booked his place on the Lakes tour on the 10th of the 4th and was given his number 51 he paid his money and sent his form in and he has just looked and some one else has his place can anyone shed some light on this for him as he has been barred for putting a whats it worth post on and he wasnt even told that he had been barred and he mailed Dave rs2000 custom twice and never got a reply,is this how you run your board Dave,if you dont hear from me later Ive been barred for putting this post on but if hes been barred from the Lakes because of his whats it worth post thats not fair,his user name is fasteddie

The lakes tour and this forum are not connected so that's not likely..
    sigpic

Comment

I hope so because he has just spent 500 pound getting his wheels done for the tour,payed to get the car detailed full service and hes paid for the car to be taken up so He doesn't have to drive it on the motorway,either way its not fair and hes just checked with the bank and they haven't cashed the check he sentthis is bad.even if they hadn't received the check they should of emailed him to say we haven't had your check.By the looks of things he has lost his place anyway now

Comment

you need to contact oggie direct, id pm him on here and go from there mate...

as i said the tour is run on here but not part of the forum so both issues are seperate
        sigpic

Comment

Oggie and Dave have both been pmd exept Dave dosnt reply do you Dave

Comment

He has just spoke to Oggie and he is still going,my mistake sorry

Comment

The situation regarding "what's it worth ?" type threads or adverts with no prices is clearly stated in the Trader Area

Anyone making such a thread is not barred but has restricted access to the forum

There is £30 fee to post a WIW ? thread BUT it is free to put an advert with a price and quite rightly nobody pays the £30 fee which is what I prefer

As previously stated The Lakes Tour is run separate from this site

When I get home I will sort fasteddies account
              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Working...
              X